View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 12:48 PM   #1
GeorgeC5614
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Springfield, MA
Posts: 61
Segments Screen Question

Hi,

I have just downloaded the trial and was going through some of the sample databases. I was working on Race 2 at Tampa Bay Downs from the April 7th database. I was pretty confident in my pace line choices, and when I got to looking closely at the Segments screen I noticed something that struck me as strange.

Name:  Segment1.PNG
Views: 3989
Size:  51.9 KB

The TS + F3 section showed the order of finish as 7-4-5, but the Lengths/Fin # showed the order of finish as 7-5-4. My question would be why/how are these different, and which should I look at first. The BL/BL showed the 7 (20.5) on top with the 4 (20.0) right behind, and the 5 (19.5) slightly further back.

Thanks
George
GeorgeC5614 is offline   Reply With Quote