Using the best Perceptor last 3 comparable we get this picture. RDSS is a great tool kit. It allows us to use tools that gives each of us the best look at the race that individually helps us see the race and make decisions. Different folks can use different screens depending on how they best see the race unfold. I personally get the best view of the race on the segments screen. I then use the BL/BL screen for back up.
The first thing I see is that the 6 horse cannot compete and the 8 is an early horse who cannot get the lead. Note that the 5 and 1 are labeled as F(ighters). If they as Early’s can’t get the lead, they don’t give up or quit. Check out their past performances. So we scratch the 6 and 8. Now our picture looks like this (see next post).