Thread: Older programs
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 07:01 PM   #1
SeaLord
Maiden
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1
Older programs

I've read and reread 'Modern Pace Handicappipng' about twenty times and think it's the single finest book on 'capping out there. Obviously Brohamer is/was a Sartin disciple/colleague. Therefore I'd like to find a program which would give me quick access to the pace figs mentioned in MPH, yet as a hobby capper I don't want to spend hundreds for a program rarely used. I know there are some older hand entry pieces floating around. I was wondering if these older programs were gratis, and if so, if I could try some out. I'm looking for anything to make my life easier than computing pace figs by hand which I've been doing too much of. I'm specifically interested in fraction times, turn times, sp,ap,ep,and percent E which I know all the Sartin type programs figure. Thanks in advance.
-Jeff
SeaLord is offline   Reply With Quote