View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 11:34 AM   #8
Appy
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Flint Hills in Kansas, formerly from Montana
Posts: 334
Thanks very much for the response Bill. It is studying your posts for lines etc that show me I have a lot to do to get where I want to be.

Paynter is a sentimental fav of mine. Makes betting a race without bias difficult. His speed numbers bother me a bit.

Successful Dan stumbling could have been for any number of reasons. Maybe Lep tried to get a quicker response out of him. Maybe he wasn't settled square and straight in the gate. Maybe the header had his head cocked. Isn't like he stumbles out of the gate every start, but he NEVER seems to break sharp.

The incremental matchup panels may be simplest of all, yet I find them confusing. Is each panel an indicator of that call only? F3 is for third call and stretch only?

I don't see it showing the selected order of actual finish.
__________________
Serious fun. www.cappersoverlay.com
Appy is offline   Reply With Quote