View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #6
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Hey NeedforSpeed,
Welcome!
I too am new but really not new. At some time in the future, my story will come out. But, for now I had read Pace Makes the Race awhile ago. I am now rereading it and find it full of valuable information.
However, a word of caution, Ted just released RDSS2. What you read in Pace Makes the Race lays a good foundation to start from. However, don't get too bogged down in the "math". It is more important to understand the concepts presented and not to be worrying about calculating variants, adjustments, etc.... That is what RDSS2 is for. With that said, it is well worth the read, but, don't take it as the end all be all to handicapping nirvana.
Best of luck,
Jim
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote