View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
NeedForSpeed
AlwNW3X
 
NeedForSpeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: St Paul, MN
Posts: 37
Hi from a New Member

Hi everyone. My name is Paul and I am a stone cold new member. I have a decent understanding of racing and the form but its scattered about like my 5 years olds bedroom after a day of destruction. I stumbled onto this site trying to find readings about deceleration and found this fascinating. Then I read this and became hooked.

http://www.sartinmethodology.com/pub...inningPMTR.pdf

I really want to achieve something here. I'm not looking for quick fixes or fancy software. (down the road I see something called RDSS I think I will like) What I want to do is learn and work my butt off so I can become decent at this game and be able to converse with the rest of you on your level. I would like to start at ground zero and learn everything I can so that when I do work with RDSS I can understand all the columns and how to make them work for me. But mostly I want to go forward with Doctor Sartin's ideas. What can I start with to get a base? I read a thread where For The Lead posted example races for people to learn from. In there it was mentioned something about a beginners manual. Is this the right start point? I couldn't find it upon looking but this is my first day here so...

Thank you for your time I appreciate everyone's suggestions.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote