View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 10:03 AM   #3
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter e
I have always used the manual adjustment with sprinters in route races. The problem with this is that you are also adjusting routers that may not need adjusting.
Having download "Validator" I have been changing the sprint lines to routes and then rerunning the route line in the Energy program. This seems to work better though I have only run about 50 races.
Any thoughts about sprint to route adjustments?
Are you using the Equalized, Normalized adjustment in Validator? I have never tried that procedure. It has been my experience that when using THOROMATION which will project sprinters going into routes the sprinters project too fast. I don't know if the multiplier would work any better. This for me has always been the tough part in my decision making process. If you are correct in including the sprinter in a route you get the winner in many cases.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote