View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 09:53 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter e
I have always used the manual adjustment with sprinters in route races. The problem with this is that you are also adjusting routers that may not need adjusting.
Having download "Validator" I have been changing the sprint lines to routes and then rerunning the route line in the Energy program. This seems to work better though I have only run about 50 races.
Any thoughts about sprint to route adjustments?
Peter,
I am curious how you are using the Validator. If you are using the version with the Trackmaster download you are working off adjusted numbers that are gonna be extremely fast when compared with actual reality. If you are entering those resulting lines into the software wow!

Speaking of winning sprinters stretching out: Evangeline Downs in the last week and a half no matter how good your sprint lines projected if you are the trainer and your last name isn't " Breaux" you didn't win. If it was it was payday city. Whomever this guy is he is unconscious.

Anyway looking forward to hearing how you are using the Validator Peter.

Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote