View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #20
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
17 days to go, how time flies. Thanks for the PP's link , good place to start. I will be watching the videos of the prep races to see about any trouble etc, like in the Wood, there was a horse flying at the end, but I think was blocked early on, stuff like this would be good info, if it can be found.

Finally Frac Daddy showed a little spunk I been expecting all year but have been disappointed till last weekend, as this horse allowed me to make the playoffs in the PAHIL Contest.

I had a few people contact me about pooling our funds , but I think this may be too hard pull off, unfortunately! 1 day of racing for me win or lose.

As pointed out someone thought I took a hiatus, and I did, but this 1 day of racing I will not miss, but the everyday play is on hold, yes, life is tough, but getting better slowly, and as long as I am not dead I will always play Derby Day, sorry.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote