View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
lone speed
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 696
Hey Pete!!

Thanks for posting your comments.

I see this race coming down to two horses, Goldencents and Super99.

The outcome of the race depends on the jockey, Kevin Krigger. Does he keep cool and lay off Super99 or does he panic and press the pace...I keep focusing on all the six furlong workout of Goldencents. Look at all those 1:10 workouts!!! Is this a beast?? What are the odds of one trainer being blessed two years in a row...?? I could be wrong but Goldencents has worked out faster in the morning than he has raced in his last two races. It seem like two one mile workouts. This one needs at least a first or second place finish in this race to move on or else, it's the Preakness..

These are my two win contenders..

Good skills...
lone speed is offline   Reply With Quote