View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #2
PeteC
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
Tup 2nd Race

Running Styles
1: Ugly …out
2: Early 22.0 45.4 needs open lengths
3: P/S
4: Early, has only won with open lead against 21.3 and 21.4. Last race fought to the stretch against 21.2 44.4
5: E/P
6: Sus
7: Used to be early, last three races shows S/P

Match-Up

The 4 is the dominant early here. Should get a clear lead from the 2 who is slower and needs open lengths. The only other one that I could see possibly pressing early here would be the 5. I like the fighting that the 4 showed last time though against the FPLR. It fought for the lead at a 1C of 21.2 and kept going until the stretch call! That’s enough for me to see. I’ll take #4 to reverse the tandem with the #3 horse.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote