View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:33 AM   #21
lone speed
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmath View Post
From the 53 winners that were among the final contenders but were not considered win contenders by my guidelines
16 were 1 or 2 LPR
11 were 1 Epr
3 were 1 TT
this gives a total of 30 winners from 681 plays or 4.4%
I hope this answers your question.

My research shows that by limiting my play to only the horses that are dual qualifiers and eliminating all the others the 87% winners remaining can be played and separated by the odds at 2 min to post time.

Most of the winners come from the top 2 final qualifiers that are the lowest vdc ratings.
This is not always 1 & 2 vdc but could be any combination that are dual qualifers.
Most races I end up with 2 or 3 final contenders and they are separated by odds at post time.

rmath
Rmath...

I guess that I should explain why I asked you about the #1 EPR and #1 and #2 LPR ranked horses that did not make your cut from the 53 that you had isolated...

My hunch from glancing at your stats was that you were missing some winners that were the pacesetters from the pacelines where they were rank #! EPR......the others that were ranked #1 or #2 LPR....I wondered if old Sartin Program like Thoromation might have produced a different outcome.

But.....eventhough you researched a great deal of races.....we might not have a statistical impact value as some experts might say....but that's another story...

You are using the tools in an impactful way to isolate contenders with strong corollaries... I wish you continued success....
lone speed is offline   Reply With Quote