Thread: Using RDSS
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
barb craven
Grade 1
 
barb craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Lead View Post
For those of you who may have followed my posts, you know that I use my own software. However, recently I have been posting in the “teaching” section, as well as other places, where not having access to RDSS may have made it difficult for others to follow along. In an effort to allow me to post using images that RDSS users are familiar with, Ted and I have reached an agreement that will allow me access to RDSS. This will make it possible for me to post, hopefully informative information, in a format which all will recognize. My posts will be meant to inform and those wishing to ask questions are certainly invited to do so.
Thank you for taking this extra step FTL. I know there are a great many of us out here that follow your posts. I am one that prints out most of what you have to teach us.
Barb
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe.
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote