View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #24
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Quote:
Bill,

May I ask, your use of the 0, + & (+), do you use it to ensure you are using an appropriate line only or also as a tool for the form cycle analysis? I know The Doc has made reference to doing form cycle analysis when there is a discernible pattern, but in many cases it appears to my admittedly untrained eye that no pattern does exist. Is this an area you've been able to explore?


Dave
Rdss makes doing the + 0 and (+) notations so easy
The lines are color coded so you don't even have to mark them
but i still do . Here is a Early horse I can see how it runs all its plus lines
and I can see why it runs 0 races

Name:  Hipo.PNG
Views: 2643
Size:  124.0 KB


I mark both the lines and the Early Late numbers
I note what running stle and the fractions and distance and surface it runs its Plus races at When I see a horse with very little color I know its up against it in todays race

I am sure you will be seeing more on the topic of non contenders that should not be entered in the program

GS
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote