View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Revolution number nine

Quote:
Anyway, that was my reasoning for using that last line for the #9. Comments?
Hi Ted. I see your points about the settings. Next about the 9 horse. I looked at the race from the last line I would have consider it, and maybe given it a plus within a zero but since it really rated poorly in the phase 1 TPR ratings. Using all the last lines ( as a contender selection) I see the 9 is the # 1 FF, but considering how far back it was I looked to avoid this line. I am weary of these big closers. Was the fast pace of race the reason or was the horse just the benificeray of passing a bunch of tired horses from that POR? . Name:  Phase 1.PNG
Views: 1171
Size:  57.5 KB Seeing how the last lines rated I go to the next step and would have only looked at pace lines for the 2 3 5 8 and 11. I then looked for their best TPR lines at a comperable distance and surface of the last 3. I ended up using the last line for these 5 horses

Name:  TedBLBL.PNG
Views: 1162
Size:  51.7 KB

Last edited by Bill V.; 10-21-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote