Thread: buffaloxp
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #13
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloxp View Post
30w=6
70p=6

try to post screen shot, but not work, they come up like this,

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/newattachment.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

what to do next
thank
ray
I have found that that error comes up from time to time - something to do with the (shared) server we use being too busy, though it gives a completely cryptic and unhelpful message.

I suggest simply trying again at a different time. And you'll have until tomorrow morning to post this HAW screenshot.

If that error message persists for you over several days, please let me know and I will investigate.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote