Thread: Bill V.
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Results

The 2 wins and pays 8.40

Here are my thoughts on this race

I bet this race because 1 mile is a distance I do well at
I also perfer 5.5 and 8.3 distance races.

I waited till about 3 minutes to post to see if the 2 was worth
betting. I knew the 8 was good value at 6/1.
I saw the big drop in class after the claim from 16m to 7500
but this is a non winner of 2 races in 6 months and these are
tougher races at Parx than most people think.

my top 5 contenders from Phase 1 were the
8,2,7.9,and 3 They also fit the condition of the race
all have a win within the last 6 months
The 4 and 5 did not.

I felt 3/1 was fair for the 2
The 2 and the 8 had a big advantage on the BL with scores 24 and 22
these odds line scores were 5 points higher than the 3rd ranked #7

The 2 and the 8 had a 2 point advantage on TPR and were close to
the center line on the early late graph

Here are some screen shots

Name:  pp Nonw2 2.PNG
Views: 907
Size:  93.7 KB


Name:  Win2RBLBL.PNG
Views: 897
Size:  74.3 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote