View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Tpr

Rmath, Rverge and Patrick

I picked my pacelines using Phase 1
I first use every horses last paceline
The winner's last line was a 8.0 route line
This route line rates the 7 with the best LP
I consider the top 5 TPR and top EP and LP horses
as my contenders

I eliminated any other horse
In this race that meant the 3 and the 5 don't make the cut

Once I have my top 5 contenders I then picked the best plus race of the last three

The 1 2 and 4 all ran plus races in their last race so I used those lines

The 6 and 7 did not run plus races so i used the most recent comparable line
that would be line 1 for horse 6 and line 2 for horse 7

Name:  Tpr.PNG
Views: 369
Size:  53.5 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote