View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #4
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rverge View Post
gentleman....i view different pace line secections. What and why your pacelines? Thank you

Great question, there, I see 2 vastly different stlyes, in play I think, 1 using best speed of last 3 similar races and then 1 using, normally most current, or last race , if possible as a paceline selection criteria.

I myself will look for Best of last 3 races, ( if Current-180 days) comparable ( distance and then surface, if possible ) , I then look for value if there, which appparently it was.

Please, note that today I have let one slip by that was 3rd Tier, on BL/BL and I missed it, strictly my fault , by doing something different, not being consistent, as Doc preached, so often, be consisitent.

Still would like to hear from those 2, to see if I am close to answering for them, maybe other's could share if they would have had this horse in there top 3, in a 6 horse race?

patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote