Thread: Sept 10 Update
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
John

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Farraro View Post
Bill Sorry your still having some difficulties with the scoring... Is there any we can do to make this any easier? If so...Just let us know. I think Im speaking for the rest of the contestants also.

Regards John F
Thanks John

I appreciate your offer, I will be fine ( I hope) I'm thinking that maybe I need
an assitant. Maybe somebody can take over the scoring
on alternate days I probably can handle Tues and Thursday, as they are light days Saturday ,Sunday is fine for me cause I have extra time and I'm at the race book were I can see just about every race on the monitors so I don't fall too far behind
Maybe a helper on Monday, Weds and Friday would keep me out of the
mental ward

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote