View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Once you post 20 races

This subject might be confusing so I want to repost an answer I just sent in a private message

Hello

I will address this on the contest thread so other folks will not be confused if it happens to them.

Basically once you do 20 races your 21st race counts and it replaces race 1 in your cycle
Your score is your most recent 20 races
Since you won 2 out of 3 of your first races this month and then you won 2 of 3 on your 21st 22nd and 23rd bets
your races won score stayed the same. You just replaced 2 wins with the 2 you had in the begining

Rmaths and Noddub62 have moved ahead after thier 20 races
If you look at either of these mens player sheets you will see by the race number and date that thier 20 race cycle is thier most recent 20 races, Notice I have moved the oldest races to an area under the scoring area. Races outside the scoring area are no longer calculated in your months standings.

here is an updated score spreadsheet

JULY ScoreSheet.NEW.xlsx
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote