|
I did not look at this race beforehand....but I have attached a drf pp for the day... and result charts
Using the lines highlighted in race #9....I ended up with Thatboathassailed as my top pick which ran last in this race....
this does not count for no marbles but using the the recent decent route line for Rush Seats, he owned a huge advantage at the first call over this field...Rush Seats also owns a dominant line from the turf race at a mile and 1/16th.... turf lines do carry over at the polytrack at Woodbine...this is actually the best line over the field if you adjust for age development adjustment....
Just a side note, if we focus on wondering if the horse was juiced, then why do we play this game....it will happen, but it behooves us to focus on the match-up at hand and look for optimal wagering opportunities..That boathassailed seem to have bounced off the layoff from the sprint race....
good skills
|