View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
atkinsrr
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 507
Thx for the graph...I just ran the Belmont on my RDSS program and it came up with on BLBL Dullahan I'll Have Another Union Rags Street Life Paynter in that order...all pace lines that I used were 9.0F except IHA which was 9.5F.. But looking at the Incremental Match UP they came up in the same order...but Dullahan seems to have a
problem in the 2nd fraction. Looking at his POH Velocity ratings he is not making the move that he needs to make to stay with IHA and by the time he gets rolling in the 3rd fraction IHA should have enough of a lead to get to the wire first...UR looks about the same as Dullahan. Dullahan kinda reminds me of Drosselmyer...is always in position to win but the guys in front need to be really getting tired...BUT..these fractions are going to be so slow early like :49 or :50 1:13 to 1:15 so Dullahan may be closer than I expect him to be...but in my opinion I believe we have us a TC winner...good luck everyone and let's get some longshots on the undercard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
atkinsrr is offline   Reply With Quote