View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
take a shot

Hello Joseph

I hope Ted can help me out with what I think is going on.
The lower the number on the Tote Xray 0.0 being the best.
That is to say at a given point in the race the 0.0 horse
has a better ratio of win money on it than it "should' have in the place and show pools. I find that looking at the 0.0 horses at 3 points in the betting,
lets say 10 minutes to post, 5 minutes to post and 1 minute to post
is a good way to judge who the best 0.0 horse is. Its hard to wait till post
time alone as I have heard that so much money comes in as the race is starting that the final 0.0 horse is often "out of nowhere"
I find it a useful tool but a minor one
I have more fun with it with "pass races "
as something to watch
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote