Thread: Hi Everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #6
For The Lead
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveEdwards View Post
Confused.

FTL, are you Assist Man or is this someone else please?
Although Ted already answered your "basic" question, I'll go into more depth.

The "other guy" is hustling the internet, which is to say, he is searching the internet for horse racing sites where he can find a place to "comment" and leave his website address, hoping that people will go there and buy his product for $10.95 a race card and/or become a member and post on his site. It's purely a "marketing" strategy.

I suspect he chose "my post" to comment on since in my post I mentioned that I "used" 2 years of information and more than 80,000 races for my research. This is probably the reason he took the opportunity to state how many races he has by comparison. What he DOESN"T KNOW and what most people who visit P&C on regular basis DO KNOW, is that my data base is MORE THAN twice the size of his....just for the sake of clarification!
__________________
"It's suppose to be hard. If it was easy, everybody would do it." Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own
For The Lead is offline   Reply With Quote