View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Thanks Bill

Good Skill Today
I was wondering since there are so many variables What gets your top 2 ?
For example what you are using to say KGEN gets 9 and 5 in GP 7 ?

I use the method outlined in the manual
I enter good Plus + lines, that are with 5 points of the highest speed ratings
of the contenders in the race, I usually have only 4 horses
If I have 5, The horse with the lowest Kexdc ranking is suspect

I use the 2 adjust every time. Not in the manual but after many test, doing this seems to suite my lines contenders selection skills best,


I favor the two squiggly line graphs and look at the top 2 horse on each
graph. Most often I can make my win bets from these graphs.
If not them than Thoromation moving horse screen is the key, if there is still a question, One of the pre Play screens will clear the fog

GS
Today
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote