View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 05:28 PM   #1
Turbulator
Grade 1
 
Turbulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 467
My First Three Cards Using Speculator

I just got the Speculator150 evaluation version, and I’ve downloaded three cards so far with this program. I’m posting my first betting decisions (paper only at this point) here ahead of time.

It’s 2:30 pm PST, and the three cards are GG 4/27 Hol 4/27 and CRC 4/28. I know some races have already gone off, (I think) but I haven’t looked at any results yet (what good would that do me?)

You’ll notice in some races I say either Pass or 1&2. I just couldn't decide. By doing it this way I can't say, I would have had the 2, or I would have passed, because I don't know if I would have bet or passed. I'll see what kind of results I get and go from there.

In two races I bet three horses to win.

Hopefully as time goes by I'll make the proper adjustments and refine things down. I think that by posting here ahead of time I won't be able to kid myself. That's a big problem in this game.

Anyway here goes. All races are either a pass or I’m betting a hypothetical $2 to win on each number. I’m using morning line odds to base my decisions. I'll post the last three CRC races when I finish them.

GG
1. Pass or 3&4
2. 1&4
3. 2&1
4. Pass
5. Pass or 4&6
6. Pass
7. Pass or 5&1
8. Pass or 1&6

Hol
1. 3&5
2. 4&1
3. Pass
4. 8&7&2
5. pass
6. 1&6
7. 2&3&10
8. pass

CRC
1. 3&1a
2. 4&2
3. 2&1
4. pass
5. pass
6. 2&7
7. Not finished
Turbulator is offline   Reply With Quote