View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 07:09 AM   #8
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
It was great seeing Bill and spending the day with him! He is "looking good" and is the sharpest capper I know working races.

It really was like old times at the "table" - working races in quiet then enjoying our time together laughing, talking etc. I felt so happy leaving and the drive back to CT was terrific.

The nice cash in the 4th paid for my gas and tolls, we passed the 6th because of a lot of "issues" but had the order of finish 1-2-4 on Thoromation.

Thanks Bill for having me down!

Screenshots in order:
1) Thoromation race 4 reads
2) race 4 result chart
3) Thoromation race 6 reads
4) race 6 result chart
5) race 4 wagers
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote