Richie drove all the way down to Jersey and visited me today.
At 9.30 am and there he was at my door.
We had a great day we got plenty of time to talk and laugh.
Richie brought a Cherokee medicine bag that Jim Bradshaw had given him
Richie wrapped a small sack in my left hand and wrapped it with a string
He said just hold it and keep talking. He made me laugh and we talked about so much we have been up to .
I felt much better. I was up all night. today the doctor was suppose to call
me with the latest test news. Funny those thoughts all went away.
We laughed talked and then since Richie had his laptop we decided to
do some races from parx just like the old days
We worked the 2nd 4th and 6th races The race I would like to show you is race 4 . It was a 7.0 dirt sprint we each had a great winner
before I show that race i want to say it is now and has always been my greatest gift that I had such a good man there to help me alone all these year
We won Race 4 from the time it ended to post time for race 6 I have not laughed so much in years. Rich and I analyzed each horse and picked lines forthe whole time. We decided to pass race 6 because our top horse was the favorite # 7
and although we had as our contenders the exact order of finish
It was so funny listening to the race and just laughing and knowing we sure
had the race The favorite won The "stupid" horse places the "worry about Early" horse messed
it up for everybody else and our "could" horse long layoff showed.
IT was the best race I never bet in a long time but Richie and I used to have them all the time
Thank You for coming to see me Rich
here is Race 4 We both were very happy we did