View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Ted Craven

Quote:
Bill H,

I invite you to continue this discussion perhaps using some current races so we can compare in RDSS.

Ted
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, the file I used was for example purposes and one of the 2 files I had in my Synergism 3 directory. This was time efficient for my post this morning..
I would prefer to use files that are more current because I believe that RDSS and the Trackmaster files will bring the winners to the top.
I also believe that RDSS and Synergism are a winning combination and will be very useful for one horse win bettors and contest players.

I appreciate and give you credit for your willingness to listen and your open minded attitude towards possible new innovations for your software. It tells me that you are a free thinker, have your own mind and do your own thing. This in itself will give you anonymity and the individualism you so well deserve.
My intent is to try and help make RDSS, a good product, great.
When I believe in something and someone, I will support them to the fullest extent.
Ted, at one point I never thought this would be possible. However, you did make me a believer.

Last edited by partsnut; 11-19-2011 at 10:17 AM.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote