View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #3
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Bill V.
Hi Bill

I see the horse you named late has a crazy %med number like 75
and I see 3 others over 70 %

To me if those are representative pacelines Thats all I need to
see to tell me the pace will be crazy fast

also the e/l sticks will be big on the early side

Thats how judge the pace of race

GS
Bill
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess we all have different interpretations and approaches to a given race.
Yours seems to be a more generalized approach. I believe mine is more mathematically precise. However, I have no fault with what you do.
As far as the "sticks" are concerned, they will not show you that an early horse can also be the best sustained horse and can actually be misleading.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote