Thread: RDSS strategies
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #8
mrhug
Grade 3
 
mrhug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Maryville, Tennessee
Posts: 52
Smile Thanks

Thanks for all the great input from everyone. Sorry for the late response, but I just got back from a few days at Charles Town and Penn National. What I discovered was that a lot of the low priced favorites won and that is one of the reasons I PMed Ted. I am getting the winner about 70% of the time in my top three BL or segments. The main thing I was wondering was do I just use the top 3 in BL and can I take these 3 horses and and compare their readouts (corollaries) in RDSS to decide which 2 horses to bet on. Ted gave me a lot to study on in his reply, because my other question was the best way to bet, pass or handle the situation when you have low priced favorites on most of the races at a track.
mrhug is offline