View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:55 AM   #8
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlivery View Post
Hi

I would like to know using the unadjusted lines are we to use adjusted lines.... I'm confused to get the results
All the screens other than the Original screen show pacelines adjusted by Daily and Intertrack variants and by distance equalizations. Most of the handicapping can be done from the adjusted data on the various screens. The unadjusted lines (the Original data) can be used to visualize running position and current form, moves made, layoffs, maneuvers up and down the class conditions, odds, etc.

I use a combination of both, but always stick to the adjusted screens, e.g. BL/BL, Segments and E/L Diff (including all the tote info) for final contender and wager decisions.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline