|
Melvin,
The best thing I ever did was to take a picture of all of my BL/BL screens and Results Charts and put them in a three ring binder and after a period of time mine them for information.
For instance in the last 6 days at Aqu I did 47 races.
Just $2 bet on just the top horse resulted in 19 wins @ average mutuel of $9.48 for an ROI of $1.88 with a win rate of 40%
I didn't do that well because I tried to out guess RDSS.
Like in the last 3 days I bet 25 three horse exacta for a total of $300 with a return of $257.20.
The one that I didn't bet because have any confidence in or the balls to pull the trigger paid $631.
The secret that you are looking for is in your own records.
That is where you handicap yourself and RDSS.
Don't worry about the place horse just find the win horse and after that everything else will fall into place.
Without records you don't win.
With records you can find yourself.
Have at it and go pull the trigger.
Froggy
|