|
Thank you benzer! Perhaps we can end near that note. (Sorry I missed these festivities yesterday - took my visiting Italian nephew to an end-of- summer, giant amusement park celebration).
Please let me clarify a few things: Tim Y has never disrespected (and never defended) my mother, and I would expect neither behaviour of him. That dishonour falls to the other SartinAlums moderator/owner mentioned in my first post.
I just wanted to formally refute the allegation of theft (whether slanderous, libelous or just plain sour grapes) and state that I never stole source code from Guy Wadsworth, and certainly never disrespected him.
I have no plans to write to Woodbine or the Canadian Racing Hall of Fame regarding Tim Y, nor any plans to sue anyone, though I do and will continue to defend my right to pursue RDSS and publicly correct misstatements of fact. And by extension, do my part to maintain PaceandCap as an inviting place to learn about, become proficient in and profit by the Sartin Methodology.
Thank you Marianna Sartin and everyone for your kind words and support. And I acknowledge, understand and am grateful for the emotion expressed (even if I had to get Google to help me understand the colourful Spanish epithet and then apply my electronic eraser to the most exuberant bits - I hope folks do understand that).
Let's move on to the next race, using all the best tools of the Sartin Methodology.
cheers,
Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™
Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-31-2011 at 08:46 AM.
|