View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 10:19 PM   #7
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Ted,

Your mother is a tremendous asset to this website. I am not really what you call a Sartin disciple, however from what I have read in the old follow ups and heard from Pirco members, it would seem to me your Mom is what the group was about. Someone who knew little about racing that could learn the software and betting methods and profit from it.

From reading Barb's posts on this board it is apparent she works very hard at racing and has become very knowledgeable in the use of RDSS and betting in general. I dare say she is doing things in horse racing that many with 30 years of experience cannot do. And from what I read, discipline is the key. I just hope she does not start entering contests or I will need to find another niche.

Tim owes you an apology. One I doubt he will ever issue. However you have many friends that respect you and the work you have performed in furthering the Sartin programs and the methodology. I am sure the Sartin family is and should be proud of your work.

Jim
JimG is offline