View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #20
PeteC
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capcondo View Post
Here are the charts for the Saturday races. I was at the off-track today and it was an incredible finish after 1.5 miles in the marathon. I thought the 9 was also a contender and he was in the mix as well.

Attachment 22391

Attachment 22392

Congratulations Pete on the nice price at Penn National. You were literally a nose away from getting both races.

I haven't been doing anything with long distance races. There was a race at Belmont just before the Churchill race that figured according to the long-distance formula even though it paid just $4.80. I'll pay more attention to these races in the future.

Tim
Thanks a lot Tim! What a race that was at CD! You're right about that 9 horse too, which I missed initially. Looking at line two you get a mid-134 time similar to the other main contenders. I don't spend a lot of time on marathons either but that's why I'm glad Richie is posting these races. Something new to look for.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote