View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 12:52 AM   #6
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
Saturday Races

Marathon at Churchill:

There is so little speed in this race that it's ridiculous. Any horse I pick can't be very far behind. Using the method for calculating the mile time, I come up with:

3: 1:34.4 Sustained
9: 1:34.3 Sustained
10: 1:36.2 E/P

The 3 is going to be in front of the 9. The 3 is my pick.

Penn National:

I am stuck on the tandem with the 1A, 6, and 7 in 22.9 for the first call. It was a very fast track on that day. The one does not measure up and is out. The 6 looks like he might get caught up in the pace. The 7 has run against other fast 1st calls and can close from the 4th position.

I'm on the 7.

Good luck,

Tim
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote