Thread: The New Baby
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:58 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Hi Bud,

I wish RDSS2 had only a 9 month gestation . I am working on it steadily. My hoped for general release for March 31 will not happen, but in the next few weeks I'll know if enough things are all working at the same time to start a limited Beta testing program by the end of March.

General release will likely be a few months after that. It's the best I can report right now. I can say that I think everyone will like RDSS 2.0 very much, but for a little while yet, I prefer to keeps things under wraps.

Hope you can bear with me a while longer.

Thanks!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline