|
A New Evaluator
I had sat down earlier tonight to read this note from a dissatisfied customer to Mr Craven after putting away my computer this evening after failing to win again today. It pretty much expressed my feelings after less than a week of using the Rdss. I read some of the positive responses from Barb Craven and others - my wife and I both responded that these were probably "plants" by Ted and associates to market their product. Despondent, I went to bed at 2 am and couldn't sleep so I got out of bed at 6 am to return to my computer.
I guess that I am one of those "smart people" that we all here about. I've read the books, handicapping, positive thinking, New Thought and psychology. I've handicapped thousands of races the last 3 year using other Sartin-based software, astrology and numerology. I was very good with the astrology as I could sometimes predict 7 consecutive winners at a time - that is, when I didn't bet! But I never could seem to win regularly when it mattered most - when betting. It occurred again on Tuesday when I decided to place my first wager. I had picked horse #4 "Diva in Training" as one of my horses but missed the post time (12:30 PM, not 1:00 PM. Diva paid $55.00 to win.
So when this pattern repeated itself earlier, I felt so frustrated and hopeless. Yes, I have been ravaging the videos, the "Follow Up" and manuals, etc. What's wrong? This software doesn't work.
So when I woke a few minutes ago, I decided to go over my Rdss picks and list them - as demonstrated by Barb Craven...AND LO
Out of the first 5 races that I have listed, I would have won 4 and lost 1 ( (This one selection finished 2nd and paid $5.00 to place and $5.20 to show). I didn't bet.
As for the other 4 selections, $20.00 going out, net profit of $19.20. It was an eye opener. I had felt certain that the software and methodology had worked only once or twice in over 40 attempts. It was all in my mind and attitude.Perhaps this is why many people fail to succeed with the Sartin Methodology. Perhaps there is a certain amount of "surrender" to the process (and to yourself, your deity, to your God) and "listening" that is needed for success. It's difficult for some of us who think that we "know it all" to step back and work "with" a system. I may or may not succeed at working with Rdss but come on new folks, open up and give the process a chance!
Last edited by wilbur porter; 11-13-2010 at 08:04 AM.
Reason: Grammar
|