View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #20
holloway
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14
I've been a member for a few weeks and not only wanted to say hello, but say WOW...what a huge collection of information. I have never owned or used any handicapping software..still using pen and the drf. Maybe one of these days i will join the 'now' generation.

The only Sartin experience is in reading Modern Pace Handicapping and then reconfiguring ( roughly, not exactly ) it into the methods i grew up with. I guess you can say, like many, my handicapping methods have morphed over the years to include all of the good ideas i have read and practiced. I joined this forum to increase my knowledge and hopefully become an even better handicapper. If anyone is wondering, my forum name is from my mentor.. Lou Holloway...started with and still use his basic principles...and have always used his money management plan..only time it ever crapped out on me was when i used it playing blackjack. It wasnt the plans fault, it was my rotten blackjack playing
holloway is offline   Reply With Quote