View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #144
jma1143
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 40
Top of the mprnin.

First time posting a thread. Been a follower(member) of the Methodology since the early 80's.

Thought I might add my two cents to the forgone discussion.

I am basically a Matcher in handicapping. Prefer manuel input over downloading pp's. I owe all my handicapping skills to the Methodolgy.

Much has been said in this thread of what Doc said and was in print in the Followups.

Regardings stats published from testing of programs, do u really believe that all those programs sold by the Methodology was thorouhly tested before being released to members?

Maybe somewhat at the early stages, but let's be honest, I think somewhere
along the line selling of programs was foremost.

I frequent the races with a gentleman Doc brought on board in the early 90's to be a guest lecturer at the Seminars. He also, was given by Doc programs to test and provide feed back. He told me, he often advised Doc of glitches in various programs and advised Doc the program(s) should not be released.

Doc completely ignored his advice, consequently there was an influx of faulty program returns.

Also, another Sartin alumnus who was close to Guy Wadsworth, asked him if Doc ever conducted detailed testing of TM variant with the Methodology programs?
Wadsworth,laughed.

I say all this to say, what u read in print, ain't necessarily so.
jma1143 is offline