View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 06:38 PM   #143
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Reading and listening

I think that not only do you need to read and listen to the material
I think the way you read hear and look at Doc is vital

If you read and listen with an attitude of "I know how to win"
"Let me see what this guy is all about" you will read and hear things differently
than somebody who reads the exact same material but with a attitude
"I have failed.. "I am coming to you because You can help me"

and if you ever came to Doc in person and told him
"I have failed.. "I am coming to you because You can help me"
As he was yelling at you you could hear the passion to try to help
you in his voice

He wrote what he believed was what was needed to help
non winners become winners Many "winners already" find the material
full of holes and take delight in making more holes

The follow ups are bi monthly journals that span over 25 years
Once a new comer fully understand # 70 -88
If they a go back and read the yellow manual the Match up manual or
any of them they need to realize they are reading things that happened
to work at that time the R in Pirco stands for research
They were always building and improving programs
What came before is the base for what came after .
There are parts of energy in RDSS but when energy was the program
There was no RDSS if that makes sense

Jim never said what he liked he did tell me what he didn't
How is that for a JB answer

Last edited by Bill V.; 09-29-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Bill V. is offline