View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 09:58 AM   #39
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by clore1030 View Post
I find it interesting that even if we were to examine all of the horses in this particular race, the question of which line to use for "Galan Fete" will never be answered or necessary - as Mike mentioned earlier, the horse was scratched.

May I suggest that perhaps a similar exercise be offered with a race that has yet to occur, where we can at least be able to double-check whether the one line picked (which is different than which lines were considered to determine the one used) was somewhat properly predictive? Not necessarily as whether one had the winner, but whether one accurately assessed the pace of the race.
Ernie,

That sounds like a great idea! You could start one, or I will in a few days when I get back.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline