View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #3
For The Lead
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRun View Post
Thanks again for providing this info. I planned to start myself with 6f.
You saved me time.
I now realize that my own track profile does not show a true picture.
I can still use it as a subset to the track profile but not in place of it.

Ernie
Thanks. I'm glad I could help and save you some time.

Just because of our previous communications, I'm going to suggest that you not be too hard on yourself.
What you have been using, and rightfully so, is a "decision model" not a TRACK PROFILE.
One is a record of the winners races (TRACK PROFILE), while the other (DECISION MODEL) is a record of the information from RDSS (or other software) which is based on your line selection and the various readouts from the software. BOTH are appropriate for use.

Based on what I have seen in your posts, it seems you work hard at what you are trying to accomplish. I'm sure you're going to be fine.
__________________
"It's suppose to be hard. If it was easy, everybody would do it." Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own
For The Lead is offline   Reply With Quote