|
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver
Hey Bill
I have been here for a year, with a little hiatus in the middle of the year, but never stopped reading or lost the passion of RDSS and Doc's way of winning.
Doc made it clear that you will win when you are ready and to win and you are ready to win when you know you will win, and only when you know you are capable of taking control of your life in such a way to become a winner.
Doc's knew handicapping was the easy part, but hard part was mental, having the right frame of mind will be the difference in a winner or a loser.
Case in point ,me and RDSS, my first stint using RDSS was a breathe of fresh air and the people were too friendly, not something I was use to, but I knew I found the tool I needed to win, no more looking for it, I had it, now I just needed to do the hardest part and that was to take charge of my life, and become the persona of a winner, and so I left RDSS for awhile to try and do just that, and the process is still in motion. I broke my life down and I'm starting over , but this time doing the things I always wanted to do and enjoy doing, and my biggest passion in life is the horses, as I am happiest when doing any horse stuff, reading , studying , or playing, and of course winning is always just a bonus, but with Doc and RDSS winning is easy and expected in such a range that other's can not believe, because they are set in their ways, and do not think besting this game is even possible, well I know it is and so did Doc and Jim and Tom, you and Ted and Richie and even Barb, and me too, while not yet in the level of ya'll, I am going to be there soon enough, that I promise.
I have had days with RDSS since my return like on KY Derby day, where if I had played on my ADW, just win bets and DD and 3 Pick 3's and 1 pick 4 that day would have taken my account from 7.00 to over 5,000.00, yes 7.00 to over 5k, that first Sat in May, but still gave me a great shock when I went back online later that day to see how my 7.00 grew, and I had other days where I was practicing only, that would have been awesome days too, thou never as big as that day in May, maybe cause the mutuels were so big that day, but still with RDSS I am now in control of my handicapping, and feel real confident with my choices , pace line selections, and realize that with practice I will only get better and better, but never 100% , AS NO ONE IS , thou 70% is very attainable, and higher if I master when to pass a race and when to play, and also a few other minor things too.
I also feel that this meeting in the Spa this year will be my turning point in my life , and I will never look back from all the knowledge I will gain from it and will most definitly become the winner I always knew I could be, the winner Doc says I can become, and will become.
Everyone here involved with Docs work in any way has changed my life for the better and it was like being reborn, thank you all for your time and many hours of dedication Doc and all who love and and follow his techniques today as they did back then.
If this is kinda what you wanted, I can get more in depth with details, and maybe put up some winning numbers with payouts,but for me Doc was a life changing experience, but must get off line soon and will continue if you want more, and my story is something you want more of, then let me know, please.
Thanks for your dedication Bill
Patrick
|