View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #8
PeteC
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
Thanks for posting this Bill. Here's what I see:

Looks like an OTE setup based on several clear-lead types being here and none seeming like they can get their necessary lead early. Here are the E's that I would eliminate:

2,3,5,6,10,13

I want to look for an OTE runner who is fast vs something like a 22.1 46.4 pace.

The OTE runners are:
#1 faded vs slower pace last time. 2 back faced similar pace to today and went nowhere. OUT

#4 held 3rd position all along last race vs 22.3 46.3. Keep her for now.

#7 OUT

#8 I label this one as an E/P. Really like the look of the last race vs today's pace. Broke on top then held 2nd for 2 calls before moving up to fight from the stretch to the finish. Contender.

#9 Faced faster paces including line 3, where she ran 3-2-1-1. Contender

#11 betaen by #8 in the tandem and not much looks good from the last 2 lins to me. Out

#12 Never faced today's pace. OUT

So, I'm left with 4, 8, and 9. I'll rank them 8-9-4.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote