View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsosa54 View Post
I am signed up on Youbet but NJ residents cannot wager.

Nine.com is offshore out of Curacao and I'm not ready for that yet.

Mike, if only life were so easy where I could just pick up and move. I'm 55 now with a 17 year old son and a 78 year old Mom so I'm not as mobile as in my youth.
I here you man...I'm moving across Staten Island ...to live next to my mother and father-in-law....OH I just cant wait!!

I'm 52 with a 17 year old girl and a wife that holds their hand where ever they go..

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote