Quote:
|
Originally Posted by shoeless
Richie,This could be a big mistake as well.By watching the races you can pick up any type of track bias and any troubled trips that may point you to horses in the future.Jeff
|
Big brother you could be 100% right. I was never one to watch races for trips and such but there is merit to doing that for sure.
Track bias and the different beliefs and interpretations of it are a bitch.
One of the best things to come from Bill's site here is meeting you Jeff. I mean that. In person you really are one of the nicest and most sincere people ANYONE could meet. The ONLY thing stopping YOU from big profits Jeff is your struggle with " answering your own questions". That is YOUR biggest weakness without doubt. You are EXTREMELY talented when it comes to racing. Once you can do the above there will be NO stopping you.
You are one of the sharpest interpreters of form I have ever seen and your ability to read the race conditions and apply that to contenders is second to NO ONE.
luv
Richie