View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:07 PM   #17
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
That is the rub

Bill what you show is the key thing that got me
to look at this phenomenom
If I can understand Ted ( )
The little horse icons are the VDC rank
but if both the 1 and the 7 are # 1 VDC, why is 7 so far behind the 1 ?
and how can 6 and 9 be ahead ??
I saw this many times My idea is I figure something is wrong with the 7
so I started hiding these horses .

Anyway in the race you show the 7 is in the last position
NOT VDC rank Its Position is last. I would hide to three horses
and that would mean taking out the 7
The race for me would be between 1 6 and 9
and I believe the 6 won and the 9 placed

So to review I'm look at the little horse position
in the VDC panel not the VDC rank
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote